Two Millionaire Habits (The Truth)
Interested in building a business like this? Get on a call with one of our instructors and get advised on what you can do to build a business like this.
You may even get offered a chance to join the mastermind where we all share working business models (optional). Click the button below to apply.
Two millionaire habits (the truth):
The dogmatic guru scene loves to talk about “habits”, don’t they? And they have *such great* suggestions don’t they?
– Get out of bed within 10 minutes of waking
– Do an hour of exercise every day
– Start the day with a healthy meal
– Keep your caloric intake below what you need
– Read a new book every week
– Talk to someone smarter than you every day
– Do 10 pushups every hour.
Now there’s nothing wrong with these activities. The problem is that the advice is stale. I don’t think there’s a single habit that gurus advise that I haven’t heard before.
And none of them are going to change anyone’s life. Maybe just add in something to worry about and feel guilty about not achieving. Maybe something to do for a month or two until you’ve already told your friends about how great it is, and you need something new to talk about.
So how does one figure out and develop habits that will actually lead to great results?